HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!

HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!
hello kitty is my weakness. I think I am obsessed.

Monday, May 17, 2010

hey

I am so sleepy and tired today, this morning I could not force my eyes to open, i kept telling my alarm 5 more minutes, 5 more minutes please, lol. I had crazy guests over yesterday and i went to sleep late because they left really late. In other news, i ordered my new pink dell laptop, but it never came, I have been waiting for a week and the store people keep saying that specific colored laptop is out of stock. Why does that color only get sold so fast, i love pink, it's my favorite color so that's why I have to have a pink laptop, and I really need one to for my piling projects. I was so disappointed to know that they were out of stock yesterday, that I almost cried at the store, I feel like a pathetic materialist. I should not cry over a laptop while other people don't have food to eat in other countries, that's what I always tell myself when I want some thing that I don't really need. But anyway, I am still waiting and hoping I get it, but that's about it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment