HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!

HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!
hello kitty is my weakness. I think I am obsessed.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

If I Had One Day To Live.

If I had only one more day on this planet, I might have a break down and be scared to death about my after life. On my last day I would not go to school of course, and just think about the past, and think about what I had done in my life and think of any sins I have committed. Then, I would just pray, pray, pray, and pray to god to forgive all my sins that I have committed. Then I would call all the people that I love and care about in the world, including friends, family, and even some of my teachers from elementary school. After telling everyone that I will miss them and cared a lot about them, I would then just spend the rest of my day with my family at home. I would also make sure I don't owe any library books because I don't want to have late fees when I am dead. Another important thing that I would do if I had one more day to live is, write my will. I would probably give most of my stuff to my parents and some to my best friends and cousins. After writing my will and telling my friends and family that I was going to die, I think that I would just relax with my family and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment