HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!

HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!
hello kitty is my weakness. I think I am obsessed.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What I Would Do With A Million Dollars.

If I had a million dollars I would be the happiest person on earth. I don't want to spen all my money so I would first take a couple of days thinking about what I would do with the money, and carefully plan out what I would like to do with it, and what I need to/should do with the money. After that, I would finally inform my parents about my million dollars and then just tell them about what I would do with my money, and then just give them half of it. If my parents don't approve of my choices to spend my haalf of the money, then I would listen to and follow what they have to say. After all, they are my parents and their intentions are to try to keep me from going broke, and not to spend my money in a day. When it come to money, I think I'm the spender, If i have money I spend it, and if I don't have money I don't care, because I don't need it now, I'm too young. Also, a lot of my money will go toward charities associated with funding education and improving schools and giving supplies to schools in other poor and foreign countries. I believe education is extremely important, and without the proper tools for knowledge and learning, the world would never progress. With a million dollars, I can pay off my parents mortgage, and get a new car for my father because his is getting pretty old. I would also save enough money for college, for myself and for my three younger brothers. I might also get a car for myself because I am sick and tired of riding the bus. Oh yeah, I also want to get my seven year old cousin a pony because she always wanted one and I told her that one day I would get her one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment