HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!

HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!
hello kitty is my weakness. I think I am obsessed.

Friday, April 23, 2010

What Would You Wish For, If You Had One Wish??

If I could wish for anything in the world, I would probably wish that no child in the world goes hungry or cold ever again. Many people in the world, especially children have no food to eat, and are in terrible homeless conditions. This leads to massive starvation deaths and the death rate of children freezing to death is sadly also rising. In poor countries that are war torn, and economically/politically unstable suffer more with this staggering statistic. For example, countries like Darfur, India, Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, and Cambodia have the highest starvation rates than any other countries in the world. When I hear about people especially children, dying of hunger and the weather conditions, it makes me very angry because food should not be that hard to find. I believe that everyone should help out and chip in money and supplies to provider food and shelter for other ccountries. If your neighbor had a fire and lost their food and shelter, wouldn't you go and help them out and give them a place to stay and some meals until they get back on their feet??? That's what Americans and other prosperous countries should do to help out worn tore Afghanistan and Darfur, or Scorching hot African countries, or the infertile countries like Chad or Rwanda. Its not a matter of charity and good deeds, it's a matter of life or death for those poor countries and they need our help. So my wish would be to never have a child go hungry and die of weather conditions like the cold or heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment