HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!

HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!
hello kitty is my weakness. I think I am obsessed.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SpRiNg BrEaK

TODAY IS 85 DEGREES!! Can you believe it, it feels just like summer. Martin Van Buren students just started school today because sadly our spring break ended. :( The weather outside is the hottest it's been this whole year, and its the first time this year that I don't have a coat on. Everything feels so nice outside and I can feel the school year slowly ending. As I think about school ending, I also think about taking regents, and the test I dread the most.... SAT!!! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I believe I'm not that well prepared and I had the whole spring break to do that, but you know me, I watched T.V all day and had fun, I had no desire to do any academic activities, even though I regret not doing it now. But hey you cant be a teen forever so enjoy it while you can. as the warm weather approaches, Six Flags is also on my mind and I dream about the day I will be able to go on King Da Ka with my cousins and friends. Did you know that King Da Ka is the fastest and highest roller Coaster in the whole wide world?? K ow do you know why I want o go on it so badly? I guess I am kind of a dare devil, but I have been that way ever since I can remember. I will never back down from a dare, and I am willing to try anything, that adrenaline rush is what keeps me going. Usually people don't see me as a dare devil, and they picture me as a quite shy person, which I am in school , but when I am with my friends and family, my inner dare devil is unleashed, and I am a different person. lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment