HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!

HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!
hello kitty is my weakness. I think I am obsessed.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What Places I Would Like To Visit Before I Die.

There are many, many places that I would like top visit before I die, and I'm a fanatic for traveling. Ever since I was a little girl, I always dreamed about hoping on to that airplane, and going someplace that I have never seen, and at hat time, it almost seemed magical, or fictional for me to do such a thing. Now that I am older, I know that I can one day plan a trip to an exotic place that my parents have never heard of, or a place that is well known that everyone has heard of. Traveling is one of my most deepest passions, and the thrill of going to a new place that I have never been to before, and meeting new kinds of people was always my dream, and I hope that one say that dream will turn into a reality. There are many places in the world that I would like to travel, and many different cultures I would like to be encountered with, but I do have a select few of countries that I am more eager to see first.

One of the countries that I want so desperately to see is Japan. The island of Japan always intrigued me and fascinated me ever since I can remember. Me knowing that a little island of Japan can have such natural beauty, and yet be so industrialized/urbanized really interested me. When I was eight or nine, I remembered telling my BFF that one day when we were older, we would promise each other that we would go to Japan together. Now more than ever, I still want to keep that promise alive. Another country that I would love to travel to one day id the beautiful India. This Asian country is packed with so much history and culture, and is truly amazing. The ancient country of India had always fascinated me, and seeing the beautiful landmarks like the Taj Mahal gave me another reason to want to go visit India. France is also one of the countries I would like to visit for its traditions/culture, and the beautiful land marks. The Eiffel tower is one of the places in France I would like to visit. What I also like about France is the boat rides that they have in there rivers which seems so adorable to me.

One day I hope to visit these beautiful place, and travel to other place also, but for now I will stay in school, get my education, and hopefully do what I always dreamt of doing..... traveling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment